NXT TRADE passed the company's due diligence and audits in March of 2022. NXT TRADE will handle the international vendor management of the partner and in addition, the partner will use the NXT TRADE infrastructure to order, ship, and supply its own operations with raw...
NXT Group Family is growing fast
To support the NXT GROUP’s further international growth and expansion of its partner portfolio, NXT is adding dozens of new staff members to its human resource base.
- In the first two quarters of 2022, NXT is looking to hire up to 30 new crew members throughout the group and in various specialisms and disciplines. In Q1 nine new family members joined.
- In India 6 new colleagues joined in Q1
- In Turkey 2 new colleagues joined in Q1
- In Europe 1 new colleague joined in Q1
- To facilitate NXT’s planned growth for 2022, the HR strategy is focused on bringing on board more “experienced” team members. Hiring like-minded and skilled individuals who are true specialists or experienced managers with proven track records in growing and building teams and organizations is considered as adding value and quality to NXT’s expanding infrastructure.
We hired a Digital Marketing Executive, Finance Officer, Amazon Specialist, Market Place Specialist, and Inside Sales Manager, among others.