Vacature – Key Account Manager
Being part of the NXT eCOM team means you become part of a team of and ambitious crew and work with leading brands such as Berg Toys, Hellema, Smoeltjes, Max & Alex Cookies and a portfolio of growing private labels.
Join NXT, be part of our team and help us in shaping the online future of our brand partners as you develop your career within our organisation.
Key Account Manager (24-40 uur)
- Parttime uren: 24 – 40 per week
- Soort dienstverband: Voltijds, Deeltijds
- Werkschema: Ma-Vr
- Thuiswerken: Tijdelijk hybride (minimaal 2 dagen per week op kantoor)
As a Key Account Manager you will be a key contact point for end-to-end processes and services which our brand partners utilize in their growth strategy. Internally you will make sure that all online sales channels are operationally running as desired, you steer the marketing efforts, you monitor and improve the order processing and overall supply chain operations. Together with our Customer Service team you work on improving the customer experiences.
The ideal NXT’er would have key skills as a team player, fast learner, logical thinking, pragmatic handling, problem solving capability, high responsibility – prioritizing and initiative thinking.
This role will require a combination of business development, account management and financial – analytical skills.
As Key Account Manager eCommerce at NXT eCOM you will:
- Develop, monitor and support a portfolio of FMCG brand partners in accordance with their online sales strategies, with a specific direct responsibility on ecommerce channels within NXT eCOM’s international infrastructure
- Co-Create an annual online business plan taking into account growth levers to achieve the desired results for our FMCG brand partners
Identify new online sales channels and other potential e-commerce opportunities that add value to the NXT eCOM infrastructure and initiate negotiations
- Create digital marketing plans to drive online sales conversion and brand awareness including campaign and advertising spend on sales channels as well as social media & influencer marketing. Drive the activation of the agreed marketing marketing plans and follow up return-on investment actions
- Monitor and manage stock allocations between our FMCG brand partner warehouses, the NXT eCOM hub(s) and the decentralized stock positions at online sales channels such as Amazon
- Prepare and conduct the brand strategy and evaluation meetings between NXT eCOM and its brand partners
Partner Performance Management
- Manage online brand profitability via P&L monitoring and management
- Ensure all brand partners and channels are successfully on-boarded on time and products are made readily available
- Brand sales budget management in regards to volume and profit ambitions
- Ensuring optimal product presentation, visibility and find-ability on online sales channels
- Lead in activating new initiatives across different NXT eCOM services
- Coordinating with internal and external parties
- Monitor progress against desired KPI’s
- Responsible for nurturing the the partner relationship and retain satisfaction
- Develop yourself into the “face of NXT eCOM” and primary point of contant for the partner brand executives and stakeholders
- Advising partners on how to drive up online sales through promotion, campaigns and performance marketing actions
- Manage e-commerce sales of brand partners through their own web-stores or other online channels
- Maintain regular review moments between NXT eCOM and brand partners, to ensure that their expectations are being met and develop the partnership
- Ensure operational performance on all areas
- Inventory management including forecast, ordering / replenishing and FIFO management
- Works with internal colleagues to ensure that everything is ready for go-live moments: warehouse, 3rd party service providers, customer service team, web development, digital & creative marketing, etc – you ensure that no processes or set-ups are overlooked
- Advise NXT eCOM division head on recommendations and operational issues to jointly come to new strategies and solutions
Preferred professional & technical skills
- 2+ years experience in a sales/commercial role at an eCommerce company or FMCG brand
- Having previous experience in digital marketing and brand management would be a plus
- Ability to develope and account management plan
- Usage of Excel and Powerpoint are your basic skills
- Strong commercial English speaking and writing
- You have the ability to face brand partners and play a contributing role in meetings and discusssions
- Data driven mindset
- Mastering ecommerce fundamentals
- Knowledge of the online business models of both online market places (platforms) and e-tailers
- Finance skills: P&L management experience and capability
- FMCG consumer goods industry knowledge
- Solid understanding of how to build online product and selling propositions
- Solid understanding of how to generate indirect and direct online sales traffic
About NXT eCOM
NXT eCOM Europe is the leading ecommerce enabler in Europe, Turkey and India and we deliver online sales activation and international infrastructure solutions for FMCG brands.
NXT eCOM is part of the NXT Group of Companies, a market expansion services provider which was founded in 2010 and has presence in Europe, Turkey, India, Colombia and the U.S.A.
NXT Group of Companies
Global Head Office
Sugar City, Suiker Silo West
4th Floor, Number 10
1165 MP Halfweg
+31(0)20 237 3000